2017 Tohatsu 15hp, 4-Stroke
New 15 HP Power Tilt!
We’ve added the new Power Tilt model to our remote steering / throttle models, to provide you even greater operating convenience. This engine offers the same features as all of our 15hp models plus an added power tilt feature for greater operating convenience. As with our other engines, you can count on it to deliver the same reliability our reputation was built on.
|Type:||4 stroke, 2 Cylinder|
|Displacement:||351cc (21.41 cu. in.)|
|Bore & Stroke:||61 x 60mm (2.4 x 2.36in.)|
|RPM Range:||5,000 - 6,500|
|Fuel Mix:||Unleaded Gasoline (87 Octane)|
|Controls:||Tiller Handle OR Remote Control, Optional Parts Available|
|Starting System:||Manual OR Electric w/12v Charging System|
|Propeller:||SHORT SHAFT, 9.8";
LONG SHAFT 9.1"
Additional pitches available for purchase:
6.1", 6.9", 7.8", 8.8", 9.1", 9.8"
|Gear Shift:||Forward - Neutral - Reverse (Front Mounted Gear Shift)|
Specifications subject to change without notice.
CALL US - 949-646-6918
EMAIL US - firstname.lastname@example.org
786 Newton Way
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
9am - 5pm (PST)
(Summer: 9am - 6pm)
Monday thru Friday
Saturday by appointment
GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICES ONLINE!*
Power trim and tilt
|112 volt charging system.|
CALL US - 949-646-6918
Never wanting to compromise your needs, producing
lightweight marine outboards with superior performance will always be
Tohatsu's #1 goal. The Tohatsu 15 hp 4-stroke Outboard is no exception
to the rule. This marine motor offers terrific fuel economy while also
providing excellent horsepower-to-weight ratio and top-notch performance.
Tohatsu Outboards are tough and rugged to boot. Tohatsu continues its legacy as the small outboard power leader with this peppy 4-stroke outboard.
- Advanced cross-flow induction for smooth operation
- Canister style oil filter for easy replacement
- Larger capacity oil reservoir for optimum lubrication
- Tuned intake system for crisp takeoffs
- Ultra Low emission, EPA and CARB approved
- 5 Year limited warranty
- Digital CD ignition for easier engine starting, quicker throttle response and smoother trolling
- Fast-idle choke system eliminating the need for manual choke operation
- Large alternator and rectifier for superior battery charging
- Adjustable steering friction for reducing steering effort*
- Auto-by-starter system for easy starts
- Front mounted shift lever for easier operation
- Shallow water drive, 6 positions on some models
- Remote control available
- Through-the-prop exhaust for a quieter ride
- Thermostatically controlled cooling system for consistent engine temperature
- Stainless steel water pump liner for outstanding durability
- High grade marine aluminum alloy that provides the ultimate protection against corrosion
- Zinc coating on internal water passages for superior corrosion resistance
- Decompression device for ease of manual starts
- Plastic 25 liter fuel tank for 30 and 25; 12 liter fuel tank for 18 and 15, both include fuel fittings and fuel line
- Aluminum propeller
- Low oil pressure warning (visual and audible)
- Safety lanyard (an essential protection feature standard on all Tohatsu outboards)
- Start-in-gear protection for safer engine starting
ALL REMOTE MODELS : DUE TO MANUFACTURER RESTRICTIONS, WE CAN NOT SHIP ANY REMOTE CONTROL MODEL ENGINES. THIS IS DUE TO THE COMPLEX INITIAL SERVICING REQUIRED PRIOR TO CUSTOMER TAKING POSSESSION. REMOTE CONTROL MODELS SHOULD BE INSTALLED AT OUR COSTA MESA, CA LOCATION. INSTALLATION AND SALES TAX (FOR CA. RESIDENTS ONLY) IS ADDITIONAL. SORRY, NO EXCEPTIONS.