2015 Nissan 6hp, 4-Stroke
NEW - Sail Pro Model!
Designed specifically for sail boaters. The new powerful Sail Pro engine has a 25” shaft and a high thrust sail drive propeller. It also includes a 12V, 60W, 5A charging system for charging your battery or powering external electrical devices and its own charging cable. The Sail Pro adds to our wide range of engine options that make boating easier for you.
|Type:||4 stroke, 1 Cylinder|
|Displacement:||123cc (7.5 cu.in.)|
|Bore & Stroke:||59 x 45mm (2.32 x 1.77in)|
|RPM Range:||5,000 - 6,000|
|Fuel Mix:||Unleaded Gasoline (87 Octane)|
|Propeller:||6" - 9"|
|Weight:||55 lbs. (25 kg) Based on the lightest version|
|Gear Shift:||Forward - Neutral - Reverse|
Specifications subject to change without notice.
CALL US - 949-646-6918
EMAIL US - firstname.lastname@example.org
AMBER MARINE786 Newton Way
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
9am - 5pm (PST)
(Summer: 9am - 6pm)
Monday thru Friday
Saturday by appointment
GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICES ONLINE!*
|Model||Shaft||Start||Control||Weight||MSRP||Sale Price !|
|NSF6CD1||15"||Manual||Tiller||58 lbs||$1,697||$ 1,338*|
|NSF6C1||15"||Manual||Tiller||57 lbs||$1,720||$ 1,420*|
|NSF6CD2||20"||Manual||Tiller||59 lbs||$1,773||$ 1,379*|
|NSF6C2||20"||Manual||Tiller||58 lbs||$1,799||$ 1,441*|
|25"||Manual||Tiller||59 lbs||$1,964||$ 1,617*|
CALL US - 949-646-6918
The Nissan 6 hp 4-stroke provides all the power you
need for motoring in a small craft. This engine does that, as well as
providing fuel efficiency that's second to none and a newly redesigned
carrying handle and holding grip make it convenient to transport!
The 6hp short & long shaft models are now available with either an Internal fuel tank (6CD model) or with an external fuel tank (6C model). The internal fuel tank model even includes a built-in external fuel connector so you can easily add an optional separate fuel tank.
With all of this available at a competitive price, it is no wonder this little outboard receives so much attention and praise!
- Light and compact! Only 55 lbs.
- Front mounted shift lever, an industry first in its class!
- Greatly reduced vibration for smooth and stable running at all speeds
- Greatly reduced induction noise for a quieter ride
- 5 Year limited warranty
- Digital CD ignition for easier engine starting, quicker throttle response and smoother trolling
- Recoil starter with larger reel making manual starting fast and easy
- Shallow water drive
- 6 trim positions
- Adjustable steering friction for reducing steering effort
- New longer tiller handle (110mm extension)
- Newly designed holding grip and larger carrying handle
- Through-the-prop exhaust for a quieter ride
- Thermostatically controlled cooling system for consistent engine temperature
- Stainless steel water pump liner for outstanding durability
- High grade marine aluminum alloy that provides the ultimate protection against corrosion
- Zinc coating on internal water passages for superior corrosion resistance
- Plastic fuel tank with fuel gauge on the cap (external fuel tank models)
- Aluminum propeller
- Low oil pressure indicator
- Safety lanyard (an essential protection feature standard on all Nissan outboards)
- Start-in-gear protection for safer engine starting
- Over-rev. limiter